Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and Access
Microsoft Office Suite can be found in different versions, suitable for students, home users, small businesses or even big organisations, with each application perfectly adapted to suit the requirements of each user.
It facilitates the exchange of data and information between each application and holds everything one needs to perform the daily tasks at home, school or work. Some of its major benefits are that it is:
- Easy to learn
- Easy to use
- Continuously improving
- Addressed to diverse users
My two Microsoft Office courses aim to develop essential and advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and Access:
- Microsoft Office Lessons for beginners and intermediate users (young learners)
- Microsoft Office Lessons for beginners and intermediate users (adults)
- Age: Children (7-12), Teenagers (13-17), Adults (18+)
- Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Lesson duration: 45 minutes, 1 hour, 90 minutes
- Languages: English, Greek
The content and pace of the course is adapted to the age and needs of the learners.
If you would like a session to discuss your needs click here. (free of charge)